This is the seventh maintenance release of v1.6
- Added support for PHP 5.6
- Updating HTML Purifier library to v4.6.0 (latest version).
- Added support for the Content-Security-Policy header.
- Fixing bug with setup when Bugify cannot connect to the database.
- Updating Zend Framework to 1.12.8 (latest version)
- Added reporting of environment info (MySQL version, PHP version and Operating System) – this will allow us to get a better understanding of the systems we are supporting.
- Added option to optimize search index in ui.
- Changed the way Lucene stores data to speed up indexing and searching (requires a re-index).
- Typing issue number in search box will bring you straight to the issue.
- Detecting mimetype for new attachments automatically.
- Not truncating issue subject in issue lists.
- Added Czech translation.
- Updated all language files with the latest translations (thanks to the hard work of some of our customers!)
We have changed the way we index issue data in Bugify. These changes have dramatically improved performance of searching and indexing, especially if you have a large number of issues. In order to take full advantage of the changes, we recommend you re-index all your issues. To do this, go to Settings – General Settings, click on the Lucene Details link, and click the “Re-Index Issues” button.
Remember – if you’re working on language files, or have any custom code – make sure to take a backup before updating! Backing up before updating is always a good idea.