This is the sixth maintenance release of v1.6 and also includes some important security updates.
- Fixing cURL library bug causing incorrect parsing of HTTP response in some cases.
- Fixing issue with last user always being selected for new issues.
- Fixing issue with default milestone in new issues.
- Fixing CSRF issue.
- Fixing XSS issue.
- Fixing issue with due dates for new milestones.
- Removing password reset token when email address has been changed.
- Added setting to auto-set 100% complete when an issue is resolved/closed.
- Added new permission to manage labels.
- Added description field for projects.
- Allowing Markdown for project/milestone descriptions.
- Caching dashboard charts.
- Added hidden setting to turn Gravatar on/off.
- Added hidden setting to enable HTML email notifications.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added inline image attachments (for attachments linked to a comment).
Remember – if you’re working on language files, or have any custom code – make sure to take a backup before updating! Backing up before updating is always a good idea.