This is a fairly major update! We’ve added support for labels (for issues), a Markdown editor, and the ability to @mention users in comments! (plus more).
You’ll also notice the new licensing area. Find out more about this change in our blog post here.
- Added Markdown editor (can be turned off per user)
- Added support for labels.
- Added ability to @mention users in comments (only comments at this stage).
- Added support for sendmail (choose between SMTP and sendmail).
- Added ability for users to reset their own password.
- Added option to turn off PHP-Lucene.
- Added support for desktop notifications in Firefox.
- Added more emails around user registration/approval.
- Minor change to modal popup boxes.
- Fixes issue where on some systems, inserting/updating data was causing an error.
- Prevent access to /setup if config already exists.
- Changed default permissions for new groups.
- Hiding buttons when user doesn’t have permission to do something.
- Fixes issue with set_time_limit when running in safe mode.
- Fixes issue with project slugs being invalid.
- Fixes issue with closed issues counts and deleted issues in archived projects.
- Updated Russian language file.
- Fixed issue with comment editing being double-escaped.
- Fixes issues downloading attachments in IE over SSL.
Remember – if you’re working on language files, or have any custom code – make sure to take a backup before updating.