As you probably know, we’ve been working on making Bugify translatable, and adding other languages. Some amazing customers have spent lots of time translating Bugify, and this is the first release with those translations. I am so grateful for all your help.
Translating a large app like Bugify is no small task. We’ve also added some new features since the translators received the language files, so the languages aren’t 100% complete. Nevertheless, the languages that have been enabled are mostly complete, and will continue to be updated.
So, without further adieu, the languages that have been enabled (aside from English) in this release are:
– Deutsch – German
– Français – French
– Polski – Polish
– Pусский язык – Russian
– 简体中文 – Chinese (Simplified)
If there are any languages not listed here that you’d like to see (and you’re willing and able to help with the translation), please get in touch!
– Added language support.
– Added support for deleting issues/comments/attachments.
– Add attachments with comments (and showing with comments).
– Drag and drop attachments (drop on comment box).
– Add attachments while creating new issue.
– Extended session timeout from 30 mins to 24 hours.
– Allow users to register.
– Allow running queue via cron.
– Bug with clearstatcache causing error.
– Integration with Beanstalk.
– Frequency of some regular queue jobs.
– PrettyPrint wasn’t being re-run after re-loading comments via ajax.
– Multibyte character support.
– Issue with SSL/https detection.
– Issue where multiple selected projects would cause error when filtering.