This is a major update to Bugify! We are really excited about this update, and all the new features it adds. We recommend you update your install of Bugify today.
- Added support for prettyprint (code syntax highlighting).
- Added iOS Smart App Banner tag.
- Added settings for default project/milestone/assignee for new issues.
- Added desktop notifications.
- Added links to download future updates for manual installs.
- Added SCM integration (SVN/GitHub/Beanstalk). Read about it here.
- Added “from” address config for email notifications.
- Added ability to re-activate archived projects.
- Added queue job to rotate log file.
- Added queue job to tidy up db (clears out old queue jobs).
- Added comment box when changing issue status.
- Added support for ordering in issue search results and filters.
- Added: If “exec” is disabled, queue runs inline rather than in background.
- Added: Auto-select users timezone when adding first user.
- Added: iOS 6 supports file uploads – fixed attachments from mobile devices.
- Added ability to create users via the API.
- Added ability to edit users via the API.
- Added ability to list groups via the API.
- The External Hook POST format has changed. Please see: http://support.bugify.com/kb/integrations/setting-up-webhooks
- Fixed issue with displaying issues created by users who have been archived.
- Fix: Future updates shown more discretely.
- Fix: Clearing issue cache after archiving project.
- Fixing issue with API auth on php-cgi servers.
- Fixed minor issue with relative dates.
- Fix: Detecting php-cli binary path at install.
- Fix: Saving URL scheme (http/https) in config – for emails sent from cli.
- Fixed update available message for users without update permission.
- Fixed various error messages to make them more friendly.
- Fixed minor display issue with blockquotes.
Install the update through Bugify now, or manually install the update by following the instructions here.